Zalema - Qualit memories of the General Subdiside
1. –FOUNDATION AND STRUCTURES.
- Concrete slab foundation.
- Reinforced concrete structure.
2. – MASONRY
- Exterior wall constructed with a six-inch thick perforated ceramic brick wall to form an exterior facade with monolayer cladding, and a double hollow brick interior partition wall. Air chamber with thermal insulation.
- Hollow brick interior partition walls, plastered with cement.
- Party wall between the buildings comprising sound resistant bricks.
3. – INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR CARPENTRY
- THT type front door, lacquered, with a security lock.
- Panelled doors to be varnished, with modern door handles.
- Lacquered aluminium exterior work, and acoustic-insulating double glazing.
- Roll-up blinds with thin PVC slats in the bedrooms.
- Metal grilles on lower ground floor windows and metal garage door.
- Artificial stone window splay.
4. – CLADDING
- Ceramic tile flooring in hallways, corridors, living rooms and bedrooms of the houses.
- Non-slip ceramic tile flooring in common corridors and areas, as well as artificial stone stair steps.
- Non-slip ceramic flooring in the bathrooms.
- Float-finished concrete floor with mesh reinforcement in garages and non-slip hydraulic slabs for the ramp.
- Visible plasterwork and finishing on the walls (with plaster), stipple effect paint.
- Tiling of the kitchens and bathrooms with top quality tiles.
- Finishing on ceilings with plaster and painting of the same with smooth plastic paint.
- Suspended plaster ceilings in diverse areas of the house.
5. - INSTALLATIONS
- Entry phone installed in each house.
- Domestic hot water production via solar panels and with the help of gas or electric heating units.
- Installation of hot and cold water with polypropylene pipes.
- PVC pipe drainage network.
- Electrical installation for each house in accordance with low voltage electro-technical regulations (REBT).
- TV and telephone plugs and wiring in accordance with telecommunication infrastructure regulations.
- Top quality, vitrified white porcelain bathroom fittings, and mixer taps in bathrooms and toilets.
- Lifts with automatic doors, adapted for disabled access, and access to the underground car parks.
6. – ROOFING
- Roof top terrace with waterproof laminate and thermal insulation, as well as clotheslines and Bonares type (or similar) ceramic tile flooring. The remaining impassable areas are gravelled.
7. - MISCELLANEOUS
- Post boxes in accordance with the Spanish Post Department regulations.
NOTE: These specifications can be modified by the Works Manager in accordance with the construction work requirements, thus substituting them accordingly for others with similar features.